[ILUG-BOM] OT-COMMERCIAL

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 18 11:53:05 IST 2002

hey there luggers...:)

  I am on the look out for budding talent that who
share team spirit and like writing technical content.

 Puttin it plain n simple...I want freelancers who r
real geeks in wat they do..:)) . They the pple we luv
workin with.

 SO if u hav a flair for technical writing do get in
touch ASAP. Subjects for technical writing vary from
Linux Implementaion nd deployment/Kernel
Internals/Network Security/ Operating System
Architecture/ Protocol Specifics/ Code analysis/ Appln
testin and Benchmarking/ Codin Tutes/ Highly
researched Technical papers on various breakthrough
technologies/ Java/ PHP/ etc....

The right talent will be well compensated.

Do get intouch ASAP ...

The rest.....I hav tried my best to highlight the
commercial base of the mail. So if u still wanna rant.
i'll welcome it off the list.

Trevor Warren
9820349221

=====
( >-        LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\
|  \) /    mailto: trevorwarren at yahoo.com   \ (/ |
|_|_  \ Urgent ->9820349221 at maxtouch.co.in  / _|_|