[ILUG-BOM] commercial announcements

Philip S Tellis linuxers@mm.ilug-bom.org.in
Thu Jan 17 13:38:03 2002

On Thu, 17 Jan 2002, Vishal Belsare wrote:

> and dint know that we could carry posts on stuff like embedded systems
> etc. on a linux group too.... guess its time for me to start marketing

If properly marked as [ANNOUNCE], or [WORKSHOP], etc., it is okay as
long as it is for informational purposes.  There are many people on this
list who would be interested in such announcements.

Once it starts getting commercial, it would be frowned upon.

--
"In short, _N is Richardian if, and only if, _N is not Richardian."