[ILUG-BOM] Why do we hate Windows?

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jul 22 15:12:38 IST 2001

Sometime on Jul 21, Manish Jethani assembled some asciibets to say:

> On a serious note, I disagree with the idea of using a pirated copy
> of Windows.  You are denying Microsoft the right to make money, that

According to RMS, it's okay to make money only if you do not hurt people
doing it.  Microsoft hurts people with their restrictive licence.  They
do not help people, and should not be rewarded for it.

Philip

--
Heavier than air flying machines are impossible.
		-- Lord Kelvin, President, Royal Society, c. 1895

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis