[ILUG-BOM] We don't need no dependencies

Nikhil Joshi nikhiljoshy@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Jul 21 06:52:02 IST 2001

On Friday 20 July 2001 11:41 am, jtdyahoo wrote:

> Or buy a set from me at costs - Rs.40 * 3 = 120. Potato r1. Can't
> lend you mine as i mess around with them all the time. However
> release of woody is around the corner and you may want to wait. It
> will have 2.46, KDE2.1 and several other goodies.

Thanks for offering me the Cd's . But I would like to know from where
does one get the Cd's in the first place like I get Red Hat from PCQ
or CHIP. Or do I have to download the thing which I think is
impossible as I am on dial-up.