[ILUG-BOM] Debian 2.2 CD's and doubts on Pine

N. Shrikant ShrikantN@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jul 19 21:05:06 IST 2001

On 7/19/01 at 8:06 PM Kompalli SuryaPrakash encapsulated his thoughts
in text:-

>Hi There,

Hello ;)

>    Request please - I need the 3rd CD of Potato. I have the 1st and
2nd
>CD with me. If someone is comming for Philips' Lecture at NCST and can
>get it for me - I will be much indebted - I will pay for the media -
but
>I dont have access to CD writer :(.

I've got the set. Sure, you can have the 3rd CD, but I won't be
attending the lecture, so perhaps elsewhere?

>    Also, I wud like to ask an OT question - Can u nowadays access MSN
>using everybuddy?? I cant and its' really bugging me :)

Only intermittently. Something jittery on MSN's side maybe?