[ILUG-BOM] Can anyone help me in making a Linux Based Mail

Philip S Tellis philip.tellis@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jul 19 12:26:03 IST 2001

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Passport Assistance wrote:

> I am keen to get some consultation on making a Linux Based Mail
> Server, and a Mail Frontend. Id love to hear from relevant

You should check the mail howto.  If you want professional assistance,
there are many companies that do this.  FreeOS, Seascope, Shah Micro
Systems, Puretech are a few.

Philip

--
How much does it cost to entice a dope-smoking UNIX system guru to Dayton?
		-- Brian Boyle, UNIX/WORLD's First Annual Salary Survey

Visit my webpage at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/
Read my writings at http://www.ncst.ernet.in/~philip/writings/

  MSN  philiptellis                         Yahoo!  philiptellis