[ILUG-BOM] about outlook express (was: no subject)

Haig Earl earl_haig@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jul 18 23:46:03 IST 2001

use a subject line.

--- Fart Crimson <cilkol at bom2.vsnl.net.in> wrote:
> Subject: Completely agree with Haig (Sagar!!??)

thats Sagar.

> I LOVE MS Outlook Expre........HUh! wha!? whats
> going on??
> Oh My God!! MY FILES....they are....getting deleted!

i'd love to see your mom and dad using mutt/procmail,
filtering messages based on subj. lines, from/to
addresses, etc etc.
my dad/mom do that on outlook express.

> DAMMIT! why did I have to download this
> message!!!???
> It executed a Script and now my files are gone :((

well ... if you are out to prove you are as dumbwitted
as your display name, you have done a neat job.
my dad who knows not much about computers except the
basic stuff, knows better than to open attachments
without having them scanned.

> Fart

you just did !

> PS: I will try not to tear off my D*** in
> frustration

duh !?!?

cheerio,
- sagar.