[ILUG-BOM] craps not allowed

jtdyahoo jtdesouza@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jul 18 10:17:17 IST 2001

On Tuesday 17 July 2001 22:01, you wrote:
>     hi there,
>               after attaining Stallem's lecture i think there
> were some people in that hall, who will newer understand the
> meaning of that "free".   i
-snip
>             i think they should have attained that LUGmeet on
> open hardware (or free hardware-whichever you like). they are
> total craps!!!

They are just ignorant, which is what we all are when we start off
with Linux. It does take some thought to fully grasp the meaning of
free. BTW what is the hindi word for free as in freedom. Maybe we
should use that here. Also this freedom imposes the responsibility
of being able to accept criticism without rancour, as well as
understanding the limitations of various sections of society
brainwashed into believing the rubbish dished out about trademarks,
patents, copyrights and IP.

jtdesouza at yahoo.com