[ILUG-BOM] re : dinner with rms

Aseem aseem@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jul 17 13:17:02 IST 2001

On Tue, 17 Jul 2001, Triptpal Singh Lamba wrote:

> and ofcourse the winner will win the dinner with RMS on
> 18th. (Dinner is hosted by RH India and its Invitation only Dinner...
> Pls
> refer Parag's earlier mail
>
> I Seemed to be the only placard holder - so does the "only" placard
> holder at 2-30 am,become the best by default??
> the message said "welcome St. Ignucius" and he saw it the moment he came
> out so at least it served its purpose well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Triptpal Singh

hi Triptpal,

would you please do something to distinguish between the
original message and your reply/additions.
note how i have include your message by preceding "> " .
it makes very very convenient to read/understand the reply.
most of the times e-mail clients do take care about it by
default.

bye
aseem