[FSUG-Bangalore] Fwd: [Fsmk-discuss] Condolence meeting

haynes davis haynesdavis at gmail.com
Wed May 2 06:06:34 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: naveen mudunuru <naveenmudunuru at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 2, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Friends,

Lets gther and condole the untimely demise of our dearest brother Rasinesh
E Kuniyil <https://www.facebook.com/rasinesh>, FSMK executive Member. His
demise not only impacted our movement but is also a personal loss as well.
Please ensure your presence at the commemoration to be held at FSMK office,
near Wilson garden on May 6th Sunday at 4:00p.m. He may have left us, but
his ideas lend strength to our shoulders and we vouch 2 keep his memories
alive.

--
regards
naveen