[FSUG-Bangalore] FOSS article writers required!

BINNY THOMAS binnykt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 12:32:26 IST 2010

Hello all,

I am looking for FOSS enthusiasts who are capable of writing good articles
that can be used to promote the use of FOSS especially GNU/Linux distros
like Ubuntu.

If you can write a good article that is technically accurate, can be used to
promote the use of  GNU/Linux and good enough to be published on the web,
then your article will get you a substantial amount as remuneration for it.

The articles should be

   - Original (should not be copied from other websites)
   - Technically accurate.
   - Grammatically correct.

If you  are such a person then please drop a mail to the address given below
and we will contact you with further details.

binny.thomas at zyxware.com

P.S. Please do not reply to this email for contacting me. Just drop a mail
to the above address.

Regards,
Binny Thomas,

 <http://binny88.wordpress.com>