[FSUG-Bangalore] Is Bangalore FSUG a dead mailing list?

Dominick Ray ray.dominick at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 11:07:30 IST 2010

Hi!

I have relocated to Bangalore as I got my first job here. I have
searched the internet to find this mailing list, and I'm unhappy that
the Bangalore FSUG is more or less dead. When I do recieve an e-mail,
it's about some certification material from IBM, Oracle and SUN SCJP.
The closest thing remotely related to free software is the CCNA. Is this
what Bangalore FSUG is all about?

Would there be anyone who would really wish to promote or contribute to
the spirit of free software?

I have come to know foss.in is being held between 15-17 of Dec at
NIMHANS Convention Center. I'd wish to know how many are attending. This
will be the first time I'll be attending the event, and I'm looking to
make some free friends.

Dominick