[FSUG-Bangalore] Inviting ideas about Fedora release party location in Bangalore

Rangeen Basu sherry151 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 13:32:37 IST 2010

Hi

Fedora 13 is scheduled to be released in the last week of May and so I
was thinking about organizing one or two release parties at some place
in Bangalore. But , as you you all might be knowing that June is the
crest of exam season and so colleges can be ruled out as venues. If
there are any LUG or FSUG in the city which might be interested to
gather on a day and get the Fedora 13 experience, I would be glad to
help. I might also put that a huge crowd is not mandatory for a
Release party, just a few interested people and a place is all we
need. Free swags and DVDs can be arranged for such events and some
snacks will also be in the agenda. Hope to hear from you people soon.

--
Regards
Rangeen Basu Roy Chowdhury
sherry151 at gmail.com