[FSUG-Bangalore] free software stickers available

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 18:54:31 IST 2010

hi all

we have made some stickers related to free softwares ,
click on this link to see the image
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php/Image:Fsf-stickers.jpeg

details of the stickers ------
the image was designed with A4 size

the quality of sticker sheet is too good, the printed sheet is of 105 GSM(
another quality is of 50 -60 gsm) and has dual side gum with extra high
quality paste which makes the job of removing stickers a bit hard.

all the logos / images that you are able to see are with edge cutting where
they are just ready to lift smoothly and paste wherever u like ( already the
images are cut to border exactly and pasted on a glossy sheet )

the cost of sticker sheets ------

there are of two qualities :
the one which is  of a bit low in quality (thickness )compared to the high
quality one (105 gsm ) are getting ready by wednesday and i have 50 sheets (
25 are of matty finish and another 25 are  glossy )

i have 100 sheets which are of high quality ( thickness of 105 gsm ) -- ( 50
, matty and 50, glossy)

it costed Rs 45 per sheet  for the low quality ones and Rs 92.5 per sheet
for the high quality sheets

I am selling these sheets at Rs 75 and Rs 150 per sheet ( I am raising funds
for FSF- India , will be giving receipts ) if you are interested to donate
more you could do so..

if you do normal printing in any digital printing centre ( for first A3
sheet print they will charge Rs 30 , and following sheets costs Rs 10,12,14,
depending upon the relationship u have with that company( usualyy it is Rs
14 per A3 sheet, but the sheets that they give will not be of good quality
and also they will not do any edge cutting )

the life of those normal sticker sheets is very less, the printing will fade
of whenever you rub any object over the surface , even a small scratch will
fade the printing

there are so many varieties of qualities available with stickers , we are
also making the doomed stickers which costs Rs 5 per sq inch and stickers of
type "intel inside "( will upload details later )

i approached many kinds of companies ( wih ISO standard ) small enterprises
and individuals and placed order which was most feasible .

those who are interested to buy can contact me (9901945674) , i am staying
at mahalakshmi layout ( near rajajinagar ) , working at R.V .College of
Engineering as lecturer in department of M.C.A

i will pass on the stickers through my students or colleagues if you are
staying at a place where they are put up.. let me know where to send so that
you could collect them if you are interested to buy.

reply with your mobile number and address if you are interested to buy and
want me to send those to your place ( will let you know if some one is put
up there )

also if some one wants to collect few stickers and help in raising funds for
FSF-India, please let me know

collect your sticker sheets as early as possible

cheers

renuka prasad