[FSUG-Bangalore] Help needed :where to download file or folder locking software for Linux

Amit Saha amitsaha.in at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 10:05:47 IST 2010

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:44 AM, rajkumar vbalakrishnasamy
<rajkumar.lynx at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>          I need software to lock file or folder in linux  or i need any file
> or folder locking shell scripts or command for my project so that file could
> not be accessed by the users.

Pls. look up file permissions and how to assign them in Linux. No
special locking "software" is needed IMO.

Best,
Amit
> --
> राजकुमार
>
> follow me
> http://twitter.com/krisrajkumar

Journal: http://amitksaha.wordpress.com,
µ-blog: http://twitter.com/amitsaha

Freenode: cornucopic in #scheme, #lisp, #math,#linux, #python