[FSUG-Bangalore] vinay g singh rawat wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

vinay g singh rawat vinnipogo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 15:28:33 IST 2010

LinkedIn
------------vinay g singh rawat requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jhinuk,

- vinay g singh rawat

Accept invitation from vinay g singh rawat
http://www.linkedin.com/e/7GrZHsCw-w1RcecUYdeh-QvwmW5Rc9WTYP7pzbRLV_f/blk/I2127050576_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPoTdj0Rc3sOcj99bRgMkCtVe4NSbPgScPgNd30VcP4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from vinay g singh rawat
http://www.linkedin.com/e/7GrZHsCw-w1RcecUYdeh-QvwmW5Rc9WTYP7pzbRLV_f/blk/I2127050576_2/39vdzsRc3kMdP8NcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with vinay g singh rawat be a good idea?

vinay g singh rawat's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting vinay g singh rawat's invitation, check vinay g singh rawat's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation