[FSUG-Bangalore] Anivar Aravind wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 14:52:26 IST 2010

LinkedIn
------------Anivar Aravind requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Jhinuk,

- Anivar Aravind

Accept invitation from Anivar Aravind
http://www.linkedin.com/e/7GrZHsCw-w1RcecUYdeh-QvwmW5Rc9WTYP7pzbRLV_f/blk/I2101398420_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP0Od3wVcP4Mcj99bPp4skJbl5dGbP0Od3cPdjcScP4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Anivar Aravind
http://www.linkedin.com/e/7GrZHsCw-w1RcecUYdeh-QvwmW5Rc9WTYP7pzbRLV_f/blk/I2101398420_2/39vc38Qe3APcj0NcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Anivar Aravind be a good idea?

People Anivar Aravind knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Anivar Aravind will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation