[FSUG-Bangalore] which TV tuner card works well on GNU Linux

d dost4frnd at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 22:19:19 IST 2010

Hey,

I think you didn't get what i wanted to say. Well, I have tridvid.sys from
its installation CD.
But I want to generate firmware out of this file using perl script(
get_firmware.pl).That's the only thing I am not able to do.

I have created "xc3028-v24.fw" using that script but while loading that
module into the
kernel it shows 'corrupted file'. Also, I used dd method to make
"xc3028-v24.fw" file,in that
case same error,otherwise everything is almost ok.

-Devesh