[FSUG-Bangalore] a prof from christ engg college needs help abt gnu /linux

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 10:53:47 IST 2010

Hi all

Recently in a Workshop I met a Proffessor from Christ Engineering College,
Bangalore  who has installed Ubuntu on his laptop. He is need of some help.

He wants to install texlive and other software. I tried to guide him over
phone but not yet succeeded completely.

Is there some one near Jayanagar 3rd Block 3rd Stage who can help him?

Till Tomorow evening he is not available . tomorrow evening if some one can
go to his place and help him please reply here.. I will give his contact
details.

with regards
renuka prasad