[FSUG-Bangalore] help req to configure TATA photon + USB modem on ubuntu

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 00:18:58 IST 2010

On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 12:12 AM, madhukara phatak <
madhukaraphatak at gmail.com> wrote:

> see this link ....its says CE 100 is not supported..i was successful in
> configuring EC1260
>
> http://www.techlineinfo.com/how-to-configure-tata-indicom-photon-and-reliance-netconnect-in-ubuntu/

i have seen this but i have seen other links where there are fixes , but
unable to do that on my system

e.g one of my friend suggested to follow
http://www.pubbs.net/kernel/200912/60195/

and also this link tells that it is possible to configure
http://tantos.web.id/blogs/how-to-internet-connection-using-haier-ce100-and-ubuntu-9-04