[FSUG-Bangalore] are there any android developers in bangalore who can help

VIGNESH PRABHU stove311987 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:34:54 IST 2010

On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 2:28 PM, renuka prasad <renukaprasadb at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all
>
> is there some one who can help some of our students ( be-electronics, rv
> college of engineering ) who are interested to learn android for their
> project and also to conduct a 2 day workshop ( if not sufficient three days
> )
Shabbir Keriwala from Geodesic had taken a session on Android during
Mukti'10. You can contact him and see if he can conduct the workshop.
However I dont know if he is a resident of Bangalore or Mumbai. So you
will have to check that out also.

Vignesh
B. Tech in Computer Science
National Institute Of Technology-Durgapur