[FSUG-Bangalore] volunteers / trainers required

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:55:11 IST 2010

Dear All,

Please note a change in the dates for the first two batches due to Child
census data entry software training. **
**
** *I batch --------------   16 &  17 Feb ----------to--------  3  &  4
March** *
** *II batch  --------------19 & 20 Feb -------to  ----------   5  &  6
March
*
** *However  III batch (CTE  Faculty )  remains  unaltered   i e  scheduled
 to begin   from   23  Feb **  2010 .

the training modules will be updated soon

meanwhile if you have any queries, please write to
anupama at itforchange.netAnupama Joshi
Technical Associate
IT for Change
Tel: +91 80 26536890/26654134