[FSUG-Bangalore] seminar on augmented reality applications using free softwares at R.V.College of Engineering on 16th Oct 2009

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 21:41:24 IST 2009

Hi all

Happy to inform you all that R.V.College of Engineering is hosting a seminar
on augmented reality applications using free softwares in association with
FSUG-Bangalore and CEMA between 1-4 pm

this is arranged for the students of R.V.C.E, still if some one is
interested to attend please call mail me and can also call me
    ( 9901945674 ) --- SOrry for being late in informing

Venue : Department of M.C.A in R.V.College of Engineering
Timings : between 1--4 pm
Date : Friday 16th October 3009

with regards

renuka prasad