[FSUG-Bangalore] password protect option in open office

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 10:30:55 IST 2009

hi all

i am facing an unusal thing or i might be wrong, if any one has faced
similar one please let me know or correct me if its wrong and suggest a
way....

i use open office 3.1 and when i try to protect my document with password it
will take the password but it is not actually getting protected

when i double click the document, open office is suppose to ask the
password, but without asking for any password it is actually opening the
document

any suggetions?