[FSUG-Bangalore] Fwd: [ilugd] AGBM, and elections to ILUG-Delhi: Sun., May 3rd, 2pm, SIT-JNU

Harish Singh kumar.harish.singh at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:54:43 IST 2009

Bloody well. You want democracy, I'll show you dynamic,transparent,
evolutionary, accountable, unadulterated and in bundles.

http://www.daijiworld.com/images1/cash_072308-1.jpg

Elections and democracy is not a panacea its made out to be. Just to jog
your memory, heres the story from last July.

http://scamsters.blogspot.com/2008/07/indian-parilament-trust-vote-cashgate.html

If you want more examples of demoncracy, you'll find them easy enough.
Just follow DD news.

- Harish Singh