[FSUG-Bangalore] EW-FSUG successfully inaugurated!

Purnateja D Ghat purnateja at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 00:07:00 IST 2009

Hi list,
Today (18th March) we successfully inaugurated the East West Institute of
Technology FSUG.
It was attended by 100-120 students and faculty members.
Renuka Prasad Sir helped us  by explaining the Free Software philosophy and
showed us some interesting alternatives to proprietary software.
Later Madhusudhan and Santosh inspired and motivated us by sharing their
experience in GSoc and Free Software Movement with us.
Totally it turned out to be a good start for our group.
In the near future our group plans to promote Free Software in our campus
including  our hostel, and I would keep you informed about these activites.
I would like to thank Mr Renuka Prasad,Madhusudhan and Santosh for coming in
helping us out.

--
Purnateja.D.Ghat
ಸುವರ್ಣ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ