[FSUG-Bangalore] Inauguration of FSUG and Awareness program about GNU/Linux and document freedom in EWIT

Purnateja D Ghat purnateja at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 19:01:34 IST 2009

Hi list,
We at The East West Institute of Technology ,Bangalore are planning to
inaugurate a FSUG in our campus in order to promote  awareness about Free
Software movement and  Document Freedom.
Thus we present "Muktha Habba" in our campus on Wednesday ,18th March at 2
PM and I'm happy to invite you all.
This is for around 100 students and faculty members.
We  would also like to hear suggestions/comments from your side which would
help in this venture.
thank you.
--
Purnateja.D.Ghat