[FSUG-Bangalore] Regarding the Linux help desk event as part of our Technical Fest

Prabodh CP prabodhcp at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 17:50:45 IST 2009

Hi all
I am happy to inform you that as part of our technical fest TECHNOHOLICS-09
we are planning to set up a Linux Help Desk with the help of our senior
students. Here we planning to help out junior students with installing
Linux. Since we are having about 250 new students who will be installing
Linux on there laptops. As part of this i thought we could distribute some
Linux distros as well so that we have a larger reach. So could u help me
regarding this.