[FSUG-Bangalore] FSUG Meet after along time!

Priti Jha priti at deeproot.co.in
Fri Jun 26 15:21:44 IST 2009

Hi All,

> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Madhusudan C.S <madhusudancs at gmail.com>wrote:

> > I think we can have a meeting on Friday, 26-06-2009, 5PM at Cubbon
> > Park. I would like to know what you all have to say about it.

I think the idea of the meeting is great.We need to be swifter and
meet in a regular fashion.I attended the session on 'Augmented Reality' and found it amazing.
As regarding this meeting there seems to be a confusion on whether it is
going to be held on Friday or Saturday. So when are we supposed to meet
finally?

Priti

Community Manager @DeepRoot Linux
+91.80.4089000