[FSUG-Bangalore] [slightly OT]Fwd: request for info: bangalore development calendar

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 09:19:46 IST 2009

Dear Friends,

I noticed some discussions in this list about fixing one day for
usergroup meeting. I think this is a good suggestion . What about
fixing every 3rd Saturday as Gnuz Gracing meeting date (but no need of
a fixed venue, that we can discuss & fix on the list) . Then we can
include it in the development calender, which will help us to get more
participation of n00bs.

What you people think about this ? Or any other day?

Anivar