[FSUG-Bangalore] FSUG Meet after a long time!

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 21:54:49 IST 2009

Hi Madhu,

2009/6/25 Madhusudan C.S <madhusudancs at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>    It has been a very long time since we had FSUG-Bangalore meeting. I think
> it is good to have frequent meetings to keep up the spirit, and have things
> going. I think we can have a meeting on Friday, 26-06-2009, 5PM at Cubbon
> Park. I would like to know what you all have to say about it.

I think your 8th semester exams must have concluded recently :)
It sure has been long since FSUG-Bangalore met. A few us would love to
attend the meeting but work gives over around the time the proposed
meeting time starts and we have to travel from the other end of town
in peak hour traffic to reach there and considering Bangalore traffic
I hope we don't get into an accident for a grazing :)

Is the agenda of the meeting urgent? Can you postpone the meeting by
an hour to around 6PM or if it on Sunday that will be even better for
most of us working people.
Please do consider it.
Thanks a lot.

--