[FSUG-Bangalore] opinion on imaging software

ecofriendlyminc ecofriendlyminc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:10:19 IST 2009

hi guys , and gals,
One of my friends -need an opinion on hard drive imaging software- norton
ghost?
currently he backs up files-mainly billing, schedule etc on an external
maxtor hard drive
it is a windows xp business system, the software is called medisoft
is the imaging software the better way to go

thanx

Kochery c Shibu