[FSUG-Bangalore] Session Plan for Batch 2 of Karnataka ICT at Schools training

Ravi Jaya ravi.goglobium at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 18:46:21 IST 2009

> Please have a look and let me know if any changes are required.

Dear list, due to unavoidable circumstance i couldn't make it last time
(last week) training session. I am interested not  to miss out this time. I
plan to start, tonight from Chennai reaching Bangalore early morning of
tomorrow.  Please I need some help in reaching the venue, which i noted from
past thread.

I put up some where near to  Malleswarm circle. Pelase do suggest me.
1. If I could join with somebody who pass through that is fine,

2. The bus route with the bus number to reach the venue address from the
Malleswarm.

please do help out of it. I had given my number below. can reach me any time
in that.

--
Ravi Jaya

Mobile: +91 97909 16181 [Chennai]