[FSUG-Bangalore] resource person needed for a latex workshop in august

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:59:25 IST 2009

Hi

R.V.College of Engineering, Bangalore wants to conduct a one day workshop (
already one two day workshop was conducted a year back)

looking for a person who can take up this

dates for the workshop : august 10th or 11th of august
duration : one day ( 8 hours including lunch and tea duration )
Maximum number of participants : 20 lecturers / Research Associates

we are looking forward for the proposal ,
so if any one is interested to take up -- please mail me your proposal ( off
the list)

i will be forwarding the proposals and later our HOD/principal /director
will accept then you will get a call ( hope you can understand the process)

regards

renukaprasad