[FSUG-Bangalore] [Karnatakaschools] Training sessions confirmed for this week : Please see timings and meeting details inside

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 09:50:43 IST 2009

2009/7/14 naveen mudunuru <naveenmudunuru at gmail.com>

> Dear All,
>
> The new updated syllabus is at the following link.
>
> http://fosscomm.in/Resources/KarnatakaSchools/BaseSyllabus

naveen i have screen casts of how to use shell  ( may be about one hour -
could be used for an  hour or two) if you plan to teach shell basics ( which
i feel it would  be nice and also intially we had thought that we should
teach that also ) i would give it if we meet today or directly tomorow

for open office still work is under progress