[FSUG-Bangalore] Training sessions confirmed for this week : Please see timings and meeting details inside

vinay ವಿನಯ್ vinay at itforchange.net
Mon Jul 13 18:54:10 IST 2009

Dear All,

I just spoke to Ms.Dakshayini of DSERT who has confirmed that the
circular is on its way to the teachers.
We will have a total of approximately 25 participants from 8 schools .

The training will be from 1.30am to 5.30pm on all the three days - Jul
16, 17, 18.

Request the trainers and volunteers to come in by 9.00 am sharp to the
venue on Jul 16th. We need to meet and discuss the plan for the day and
also check the machines/projector etc.

The following still need to get sorted out -

    * Training Material - We still also do not have the material in
      english and kannada. Request Vikram to please co-ordinate with Om
      Shivapralash of Sampada for the Kannada material and please also
      get the English Material.
    * Final contents for the training - Naveen has mentioned that this
      will be up on the wiki tonight. Naveen, please do put it up tonight.
    * List of volunteers and trainers - Again, Naveen hope this comes
      online tonight.

Vikram - Request you to please co-ordinate the items above and ensure we
are on track.

The venue is -

4th floor,
Office of the State Project Director,
Sarva Siksha Abhiyan,
Nrupathunga Road,
Bangalore

Please call me or mail me for any questions.

Thanks,
Vinay.

--

Vinay Sreenivasa