[FSUG-Bangalore] Fwd: [Fsf-friends] Kerala school training material

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 10:21:22 IST 2009

Important point for us. How can we make sure, we will introduce other
Freedoms in ICT at School project in Karnataka. I think something like
Google's Highly Open Participation Contest would be good
http://code.google.com/intl/ml-IN/opensource/ghop/2007-8/

I hope our summer of code students can help in this. Any other ideas?