[FSUG-Bangalore] About: Request for volunteers to translate debian installer to Kannada

Hemanth H.M hemanth.hm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:20:12 IST 2009

My father and my uncle both are prof in Kannada with almost 33 years of
experience in National collg Basavangudi and Jaynagara respectively , but
the thing is they are not used to launchpad translations , but they have
done many translations , right now my uncle is working on a Kannada site in
mysore university , so m sure they can help us a lot , so i request anyone
here to send me a list of word so that i can request them to translate those
whenever they are free , m sure we will get loads of translations :0)

--
'I am what I am because of who we all are'
http://www.h3manth.com