[FSUG-Bangalore] FOR FSUG-BANGALORE: The Tor Project is a Free Software project that helps defend against traffic analysis.

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 09:29:50 IST 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 1:04 AM, Frederick Noronha [फ़रेदरिक नोरोनया]
<fred at bytesforall.org> wrote:
> Hi all: Just a note to say that some techies are passing through Bangalore
> in connection with http://www.informationactivism.org
>
> Please see if you'd like to link up with them, ask them if they have an
> extra day to spare and maybe even talk in the city. Just a thought.
>
> Some of those passing through are:
>
> Jacob Appelbaum <jacob at appelbaum.net> TOR project
> Patrice Reimens <patrice at xs4all.nl> Floss-opher
> Michel Mach CiviCRM/Social Source Foundation michal at civicrm.org
> Among others too....

Dear FN & Friends

Can we Plan a FSUG-Bangalore Bangalore meeting  with our friends?
How long They are in Bangalore? I Know Patrizzo(& Dinos) is staying
back in bangalore some more time. But What about Jacob &  Michel?

Today we are having a meeting to form a National Coalition to Promote
Free Software. (details at
http://bangalore.gnu.org.in/index.php/Events:National_Coalition_for_promotion_of_FOSS
) Is it possible for you to come for it with sunil?

Anivar

Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.
Learning Windows is like learning to eat every meal at McDonalds.