[FSUG-Bangalore] Government of Karnataka releases Kanaja.in - a wikipedia type Kannada website and a Copyright

Pavan Keshavamurthy pavan.k.murthy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 12:13:55 IST 2009

a) Nothing about the site even distinctly resembles a typical wiki (I wonder
if this was the intention(?))
b) The site looks seriously amateurish for a Rs 2.0Cr effort.
c) Nothing on the site works currently, and neither is there any content. What
was the point releasing it prematurely?

Just another sink for hard-earned tax-payer money. It gets more and more
ridiculous by the day. I can only imagine how much 2Cr would've helped to
constitute a dedicated effort to contribute to the kn Wikipedia.

--
-Pavan K Murthy
http://grahana.net/