[FSUG-Bangalore] Bhuvan: ISRO's satellite imaging

Vaivaswatha N vaivaswatha at yahoo.co.in
Mon Aug 17 20:38:37 IST 2009

Hello all,
This link here is ISRO's satellite imaging system.
http://bhuvan.nrsc.gov.in/

I felt very happy when I first received an email forward regarding this achievement of ISRO's. But when I visited their site, I realised, it was not for me. This is what the site says:

* "View in IE 6.0 or above only with 1280 * 1024 resolution."
* Operating System: Windows XP/Vista
* DirectX 9.0 or higher version
* MS .NET framework 2.0 or above.

There is no way (that I can think of) to check this out on a GNU/Linux system. I would be very happy to write a feedback to them regarding this issue, but am a novice in the free software movement. I would be very happy if someone would guide me as to how I can proceed.

Thanking you,

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/