[FSUG-Bangalore] Fwd: [dgplug-users] Code Rush Now Available Under CC BY-NC-SA - Creative Commons

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 10:41:38 IST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 10:35 AM
Subject: [dgplug-users] Code Rush Now Available Under CC BY-NC-SA -
Creative Commons
To: users at lists.dgplug.org

Waxy.org reports that Code Rush — the commercially-unavailable
documentary from 2000 about the open-sourcing of the Netscape code
base and the Mozilla project which gave birth to Firefox, is now
available under our Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license. This
is a crucial part of the Internet’s history so we highly recommend you
watch it and share it with your friends.

<http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/16579>
<http://clickmovement.org/content/code-rush-download>

--
http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog/

"The resources of the world are for us all to share. Let us affirm our
faith in that common cause" - Dr. Ilina Sen