[FSUG-Bangalore] OpenGL programs

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:05:12 IST 2009

2009/3/28 Prabodh CP <prabodhcp at gmail.com>

> I am sending the OpenGL programs as an attachment just change the signature
> of the main program from void to int and all of them should work fine
>
> Then regarding the error message you mentioned i got the same error while
> working with *Ubuntu *(probably some display header file missing) I could
> not fix the error but however i tried the same program on *Mandriva 2009
> *where i could compile and run the same program successfully this might
> not be the solution to your query but at least this can be of some help.

great!!!!

the opengl programs you sent are running perfectly ,

thanks  a lot -------

i could execute on acer laptop travelmate 4150 -- on which i have installed
fedora 10 , i installed freeglut package and also the development package

and i did as follows

[prabha at brp ~]$ cd Download/openGL\ progs
[prabha at brp openGL progs]$ ls
circle.cpp           gasket_vtu.cpp      points_demo.cpp
simplelinedraw.cpp
cslineclip.cpp       houserot.c          rect_mesh_vtu.cpp
spin_cube_vtu.cpp
Cube_Viewer_vtu.cpp  house_rot_vtu.cpp   rot_cube_vtu.cpp   tetra_vtu.cpp
cyl_pp_vtu.cpp       lblineclip_vtu.cpp  scene_vtu.cpp
triangle_demo.cpp
fillpoly_vtu.cpp     mesh_bez.cpp        Simple_first.cpp
[prabha at brp openGL progs]$ g++ -lglut spin_cube_vtu.cpp
[prabha at brp openGL progs]$ ./a.out

i could see the spinning cube

-- once again thanks  a lot ---