No subject

Sun Sep 28 22:52:05 IST 2008

Software Users' Group Bangalore, India, also called FSUG-Bangalore, is
an informal group of Free Software Users in and around Bangalore.

We discuss issues related to advocating, promoting, supporting the
cause of Free Software, Free Software Operating systems, various
distributions, sharing free software resources, have informal and
formal meetings/seminars, organise workshops, Campaigns now and then,
etc. "

We understand from this that FSUG-Bangalore is a group which has no
set direction and with a jurisdiction of Bangalore alone. It will go
in the direction in which the pull is stronger. A mass movement on the
other hand has clear aims and objectives and an organisational
structure.

If everybody agrees with our method of building the free software
movement as a mass movement then please say yes and we will work on
democratising FSUG-Bangalore and give it an organisational structure,
aims, objectives, et al.
--
Vikram Vincent
+919448810822