No subject

Sun Sep 28 22:52:05 IST 2008

at their College and adress them ---which has to be decided by RMS and then
they also can proceed further ----

4. Sponsorers

We will not be charging anyone any amount of money for public to hear RMS
talk

Currently we need funds
----To book tickets for RMS and his friend from trivendrum to bangalore (
taken care by R.V.C.E )

----Hospitality , RMS will be staying in R.V.C.E guest house ( any other
arrangements also will be made by R.V.CE )
----Publicity ---------Need some sponsorship, right now we dont have any one
-- little support from R.V.C.E will be there
----Carnatic Music Programm ----- We need a sponsorer
---- Logistics for invitees
---- Other expenses

---Any get together ---- How about a GNU 25th anniversary celebration ( a
small party )

-------please give your valuable suggestions / comments and support
-------please feel free to add to the agenda and confirm you presence
-------------------------------------
-------where shall we meet ? -------CIS is  a nice place , Sunil Abraham is
that ok --- and is it ok with others to meet there  (sunil abraham please
dont take trouble of providing cake + tea , i think we can manage without
that ) ----------if it is not possible at CIS office we can meet at cubbin
park --

Please pass on the message to who ever you know and ask for their support /
suggestion to make these event and RMS visit successfull in carrying  on the
free software movement initiated by RMS...

------=_Part_16714_28603197.1225558132706

RMS Will be staying in R.V.C.E guest house --- ( Hopitality is taken care by RSST - r.v.c.e management )<br><br>12th After noon&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; to&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; evening : Meeting with governemnt officials and representation to government<br>
----Hospitality , RMS will be staying in R.V.C.E guest house ( any other arrangements also will be made by R.V.CE )<br>----Publicity ---------Need some sponsorship, right now we dont have any one -- little support from R.V.C.E will be there <br>
-------please feel free to add to the agenda and confirm you presence -------------------------------------<br>-------where shall we meet ? -------CIS is&nbsp; a nice place , Sunil Abraham is that ok --- and is it ok with others to meet there&nbsp; (sunil abraham please dont take trouble of providing cake + tea , i think we can manage without that ) ----------if it is not possible at CIS office we can meet at cubbin park --<br>

------=_Part_16714_28603197.1225558132706--