[FSUG-Bangalore] [Jobs] FOSS Server Administrator for CSCS

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:20:36 IST 2008

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Ashish Rajadhyaksha <ashish at cscs.res.in>

Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:58:18 +0530

I think that if someone can give us enough time to set up and get our
servers going, and to hand-hold us through into our new office building -
which may be full-time work for two or three months - the work level
thereafter could drop down to a couple of days a week, so we could then
share the person with other organizations. We could pay whatever the going
rate is, I hope! (No idea what IT companies are paying these days).

Do pass the word round: would be deeply grateful.

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown FOSS
industry because it creates the basis for future jobs. Learning