[FSUG-Bangalore] [jobs]Fwd: [Aid-awareness] Looking for web-designers and Drupal programmers

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:18:33 IST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Priya Ranjan <priya at aidindia.org>

Dear Friends:
Hows life? We here at AID are looking for web designers/graphics
artists and people who can do wonders with tools like Joomla and
Drupal.
Please let me know if you will be interested in contributing.
thanks for your help.
-priya

AID-awareness is grateful to Shreyas, Ved, Anish, Devi and whole
Free/Open source coummunity (Yo GNU/LINUX!!) for their tremendous
technical support. AID awareness thanks Harsha and Abhisek for
providing real time petition support and related follow up services.
We are also grateful to numerous contributors who make us more aware
about the Indian world around us. AID-awareness provides only content
delivery services and messages forwarded on this list are NOT written
by Priya Ranjan.

Aid-awareness mailing list
Aid-awareness at lists.aidindia.org
To unsubscribe please login at
http://lists.aidindia.org/mailman/listinfo/aid-awareness

--
Any responsible politician should be encouraging a home grown Free
Software industry because it creates the basis for future jobs.