[FSUG-Bangalore] National level meeting on software patents

Sunil Abraham sunil at mahiti.org
Thu Sep 11 11:10:56 IST 2008

Dear Friends,

On Thu, 2008-09-11 at 09:36 +0530, Vikram Vincent wrote:
> My institution being an interested entity wants to know the structure
> of the event, expected panel and expected outcome. If you are unable

Pranesh, has uploaded his notes from the meeting to

http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Say_No_To_Software_Patents/National_Public_Meeting

Everything there is tentative we don't have any confirms except from the
people who attended the meeting.

I request members of the community to edit and make changes as
appropriate. It would be nice if different people can start getting in
touch with potential speakers and participants.

Also has Christ College confirmed that they would give venue or be a
co-organiser?

Best wishes,

Sunil