[FSUG-Bangalore] National level meeting on software patents

Anivar Aravind anivar.aravind at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 20:42:56 IST 2008

On 9/10/08, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at swatantra.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> The proposed dates for this meeting is either 4th or 5th October, 2008.
> Will confirm venue soon.

Confirm it on 4th

> I think we will have to finalise a list of experts who will head the panel
> on software patents.
>  Plus the structure of the meeting still needs clarity.
> Hope we can come to an understanding on this.
> --

FSUG bangalore is one among its organisors. We need to discuss this
with other organisors .  we can do it using a wiki page. We altready
have a draft structure presented on meeting. I hope Pranesh/sunil will
update soon in wiki.

I have to leave now. (last bus to my village is  at 9 pm )