[FSUG-Bangalore] Fwd: Draft policy on Open standards for e-Gov in India -Open for Public review

Arun M arun at gnu.org.in
Thu Sep 4 10:34:10 IST 2008

I was also able to involve in the drafting of this policy document. I am
happy to see that may of the loop holes
in the original policy have been fixed. Let us hope
that policy will be implemented soon.

This policy may not have a smooth sail. This time community
may have to start a campaign supporting government in taking a good step.

regards
arun.

The government has released a draft version of a Policy on Open standards